Baptist Health administration, physician leadership and the executive medical committees have agreed that in order to provide the highest quality for our patients in the safest environment, we are fully adopting electronic medical records (EMR). This effort will be accomplished in compliance with federal mandates and meaningful use requirements. Below are questions that may arise and answers to help ease concerns you may have about the implementation of our Total Electronic Adoption.
Please visit this site often for the latest information about important dates, helpful hints and additional information to help you through Total Electronic Adoption.
Questions, comments, concerns about the upcoming go-live? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll respond to your e-mail right away.
EMR Tours - Come learn more about Total Electronic Adoption throughout the month of May.
Total Electronic Adoption
Frequently Asked Questions
CPOE PRACTICE Access
Physician Training Guides
ED Physician Guide
Inpatient Medical Physician Guides
Surgical Physician Guide
Instructions for installing Physician training guides on an iPhone or iPad
1) Download iBooks.
2) Download appropriate training guide under Educational Materials to computer desktop (see above).
3) Connect device to iTunes to install iBooks.
4) Click on Books under Devices. Drag and drop file from computer desktop to Books. File should copy over onto device.
5) Disconnect device and open iBooks.
6) Click on the Books icon.
7) Click PDFs then click Done.
8) Books should now be displayed in iBooks.
9) After opening the user guide, there are multiple options for navigating the guide. Clicking on the hourglass allows you to search on a keyword. Clicking on the bookmark icon allows you to bookmark a specific page within the guide for easy reference.
10) After clicking on the hourglass icon, you can search on a specific keyword or term to quickly find a training item.