7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
AUM Tower Library
7440 East Dr.
Please join us for a Hospice Continuing Education Day, sponsored by Baptist Hospice. The education day will take place Tuesday, Aug. 20, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the AUM Library Tower, 7440 East Dr., Montgomery, AL 36117.
There will be door prizes and refreshments, and you will be given a one hour lunch break. Nurses, social workers and administrators will earn six CEUs.
There is no fee for the day, but a donation to the Baptist Health Care Foundation is encouraged.
You may register online at ticketbud.com, Baptist Hospice Continuing Education Day or you can call (334) 395-5000 to register.
Seating is limited, so register early!
- Dr. Juliane Isola, M.D., Hospice & Palliative Care – Baptist Medical Center South
- Dr. Donovan Kendrick, M.D., Neurosurgeon, Chief Medical Director – Baptist Medical Center South
- Larry Davidson, M.Div., Clinical Chaplain – Baptist Medical Center East
- Katie Carroll, R.Ph., Pharm.D. – Hospiscript
- Dianne Wills, CRNP, Palliative Care – Baptist Medical Center South
- Bertie Johnston, R.D., L.D., Clinical Nutrition Manager – Baptist Medical Center South
- Dr. Stephen Davidson, M.D., Oncologist – Montgomery Cancer Center