As a witness to the love of God through Jesus Christ, Baptist Health exists as a voluntary, not-for-profit organization to promote and improve the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of the people and communities it serves through the delivery of quality health care services provided within a framework of fiscal responsibility.
- Help people in communities we serve maintain and improve their health and quality of life.
- Collaborate with other community organizations to provide needed services.
- Be the healthcare provider of choice for all who need care in the communities we serve.
- Be the employer of choice for healthcare professionals with a positive attitude.
- Be the healthcare system of choice for physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Provide high quality services at appropriate costs.